Latest update: Dec 27, 2020
Passengers arriving to Oman:
1. GCC citizens, residents with valid residency permits and passengers with valid visa are allowed to enter the Sultanate without prior approval.
2. All passengers arriving in Oman are required to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test conducted within seventy two (72) hours prior to the scheduled time of arrival in Oman. The COVID-19 PCR test shall be a validated and certified medical test result written in Arabic or English.
3. All passengers arriving to the Sultanate of Oman are required to have international health insurance covering the cost of treatment from Covid-19 for one month except for citizens, GCC nationals and passengers with free treatment card.
4. Before departure to the Sultanate of Oman, passengers must complete pre-registration via https://covid19.emushrif.om/traveler/travel for the PCR test in Oman, pay the twenty five (25) OMR test fees and download Tarassud+. Airlines must not check in any passenger who did not complete this requirement.
5. All passengers arriving to the Sultanate of Oman are subject to COVID-19 PCR test on arrival, (Tarrasud+) bracelet, quarantine for seven (7) days and COVID-19 (PCR) test on the eighth day.
6. Aircraft crews, and children from aged 15 years and less are exempted from COVID-19 PCR test and Tarassud+ bracelet.
7. Aircraft crews are exempted from the quarantine and subject to the precautionary measures issued by the Ministry of Health.
8. Diplomats working at foreign embassies accredited to the Sultanate of Oman and diplomats visiting the Sultanate are exempted from COVID-19 PCR test, Tarassud+ and the bracelet however, they are subject to a seven-day quarantine.
9. Download mobile applications
Download the Tarassud+ App
Departing Passengers from Oman
1. Omani citizens shall have health insurance covering COVID-19 valid in the country they are travelling to.
2. Passenger shall comply with the requirements of the country they are traveling to.