The Philippine airport authority on Sunday suspended flights at Manila’s international airport after a volcano in nearby Batangas province spewed a giant plume of ash.
In view of the above, Oman Air is on high alert and have suspended our services to Ninoy Aquino International Airport until further notice.
This Commercial Policy applies to guests with WY issued tickets who are ticketed to travel to/from MNL from 12th January to 22nd January 2020.
- This policy applies where:
- Tickets issued only on WY ticket stock (910) for travel to/from MNL.
- The booking was ticketed on or before 12th January 2020 for travel from 12th January to 22nd January 2020.
- In cases where the above applies, one free date change is permitted subject to availability of seats in the ticketed RBD. Any difference in fare to be borne by the guest.
- Alternatively, one reroute fee is waived to any other destination in Oman Air Network, subject to availability of seats in the ticketed RBD and any applicable additional fare to be borne by the guest.
- Refund permitted as per ticket fare rule.
- For any subsequent date changes or re-routings, ticketed fare rules should be applied.
- No re-protection on to other carriers may be offered.
- All Tickets to be re-issued with endorsement “Taal Volcano”.
- No changes to any other fare rules or conditions will apply, including those relating to refunds or no shows.