Seats in lower Economy fare, will carry a charge if reserved prior to Online Check-in. Some Standard seats
made available free of charge via Online Check-in which is now open 48 hours prior to departure. Extra
Legroom & Choice seats will remain chargeable with seat prices starting from OMR 1 or $3.
- Choice –These seats are located in the rows 8 -15, depending on the aircraft,
first row of seats in the Economy cabin along with certain additional seats on our A330
These seats are perfect for guests who require speedy boarding and disembarking or couples
looking to travel together.
- Standard seats – These refer to all other available seats in Economy and not denoted
Twin or Extra Legroom.
- Extra Legroom seats, located by the exit and front row in Economy cabin, can be
reserved at a
charge at any point.
Certain number of seats facing bassinets are removed from pre-selection. Guest travelling with infants
requested to contact their local Oman Air Ticket Office or Oman Air Call Centre to reserve their seats
bassinet. To view seat map of our fleet
Manage your booking with ease and reserve your preferred seating
online. Choose Aisle, Window or Extra Legroom and enjoy your flight.
- purchases are non-refundable.
- Passengers, who change, cancel, upgrade or downgrade, are not eligible to apply for a refund for
- Guests who did not receive their paid seat as a result of an involuntarily change are eligible to
- Seat selection feature is available on Oman Air scheduled flights only and it’s subject to
the time of request 1 hours prior to the flight departure.
- Purchased seat cannot be transferred to another passenger in a booking.
- Oman Air endeavors to seat guests in their selected seat. On occasions it may not be possible to sit
in their selected seats and in such cases Oman Air will endeavor to re-accommodate guests to a
to their selected seat.
- Emergency row seats are located either next to or just behind the emergency exit door.
- In the unlikely event of an evacuation emergency row seat, passenger is expected to assist opening
emergency exit door. For this reason, the passenger must be an able bodied person (16 years and
full fitness and able to understand printed or verbal instructions given in English.
- Passenger must be willing, as well as able, to assist in the case of an emergency evacuation. When
requesting emergency row seats passengers will be asked to verify their eligibility.
- Oman Air has the sole discretion to determine whether a passenger meets the requirements to sit in
emergency row seat. If passengers do not meet the requirements, they will be assigned an alternative
The additional amount paid for an emergency row seat will not be refunded.
- Passengers traveling with infant, mobility partially or totally restricted, Overweight who demand
seat belt are not allowed to be seated in emergency row.