How to get your DB Rail & Fly train tickets
- After issuance of the flight ticket, the rail ticket is made available for check-in and download. For this, open the link https://www.rail-checkin.com
- Now enter your name and either flight ticket number or PNR locator and follow the check-in process.
- While checking-in you will already select a train connection matching your flight. However, the Rail & Fly ticket can be used flexibly on the day of travel on the selected route without being fixed to a specific train.
- If several passengers booked on the same PNR (can be identified by the same booking code/record locator) use the same rail connection, these passengers (max. 5 people) can check in together and then receive a joint ticket.
On board of the train
- Show your “Rail & Fly“ ticket, your flight ticket and your ID to the train attendant upon ticket inspection.
If you lose your Rail & Fly ticket, you can easily download it again via the respective website until the day of travel.
Contacts for further information: