If you have any unanswered questions about Oman Air and our services and need help, please select the appropriate category for more information. You may go to our feedback and enquiry section if you are unable to find what you are looking for here. Oman Air is pleased to provide the information that you require.
Yes. Oman Air has 1 dedicated First Class Lounge - Muscat. To access this lounges, you must have a First Class ticket on Oman Air.
The lounge offers an exceptional standard of hospitality and comfort all within a uniquely modern design but retaining the key elements of the Omani culture and heritage.
Located on the 1st floor of the departure terminal at Muscat International Airport (after the immigration counters), the Lounge offers the following services:
- Experienced team of customer service staff on hand to look after your every need.
- Personal chef to prepare a refreshment or full dining experience.
- Fully stocked bar offering alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Relaxation rooms – with chase Lange and dimmed lighting options.
- Daily selection of international newspapers and magazines.
- Full HD satellite TV entertainment systems.
- Shower rooms with bath robes, towels, toiletries, shaving kits and Amouage perfume.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Disabled access with dedicated bathrooms and showers.
- Full free WIFI internet access.
- Business centre with full facilities.
- Male & female prayer rooms.
- Complimentary 15 minute massage from our lounge Spa.
- Limousine Service from the First lounge to your aircraft with personal chauffer.