If your baggage has been damaged, or there is a missing baggage content, it is important to immediately make a baggage claim while you're at the airport, and complete the Damage Irregularity Report before you go through customs
Also, please contact our nearest Oman Air office or our baggage services agents at your destination airport and provide the following information:
- Name of passenger traveling (as read on ticket)
- Baggage Irregularity Report reference number (PIR)
- Flight number and date of travel
- Airport location where baggage report was filed
- Any other pertinent information
Note: It is important that customers retain all damaged property until it can be inspected by an Oman Air baggage service agent and a damaged property report is issued.
Please remember to file a claim, as per the above-documented Claim Procedure for Baggage Irregularities. All other baggage related claims or complaints may be sent in writing to:
Central Baggage Tracing
Telephone: +968 24519230/+968 24518813
for specific destinations email address.