From check-in to boarding our aircraft and throughout our flights, we have enhanced all of our preventative procedures and measures to protect our guests and crew.
Passengers Safety Guidelines
- Passengers must submit a Health Declaration Form which is available during self-check-in and at the airport, in electronic and printed formats. Agents will be available at the airport to provide any needed assistance with completing the form.
- Passengers must report to the airport at least 3 hours before their flight.
- In most cases, only passengers are allowed to enter the airport.
- People assisting passengers with disabilities are allowed to enter the airport.
- Passengers’ temperatures will be taken at all airports in Oman. Thermal screening will be conducted and measures will be taken to ensure social distancing.
- Passengers are required to wear masks on all Oman Air flights.
- To reduce inter-personal contact, online check-in, fast bag-drop and electronic boarding passes are available for passengers’ use.
Every step of the journey, from food preparation to baggage handling, has been established based on experts’ knowledge and global experience to ensure that our guests and crew are safe at all times.
Travel Advisory on COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak
For more information, click here .