Date : 27 07, 2022
Fly to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, and Jakarta with Oman Air and explore more than 40 other destinations in Southeast Asia and Australia
As demand grows during the summer holiday season, Oman Air, the Sultanate of Oman's national carrier, has increased the weekly number of flights from its Musca...
Date : 24 07, 2022
· 10 weekly flights to Kochi, Delhi and Chennai
· 122 weekly flights between Muscat and 8 Indian destinations
· Wide-body B787 Dreamliner and Airbus A330 to complement Boeing 737 service
· Oman ‘Stopover Packages’ offer the flexibility to discover some of the most desirabl...
Date : 19 07, 2022
In Effort to Encourage and Facilitate Domestic Tourism, Oman Air Announces New Lower Fares for Omani Nationals on Travel Between Muscat, Salalah and Khasab
• Return fares to/from Salalah starting from OMR 45.200
• One-way fares to/from Salalah starting from OMR 32.900
• Return fares to/fr...
Date : 18 07, 2022
Oman Air, the national carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, today launched its Future Leaders Commercial Graduate Programme exclusively for Omani graduates. The intensive 2-year programme is currently accepting applications from university graduates of 2020, 2021, or 2022 and will offer up to 12 sele...
Date : 6 07, 2022
Oman Air Ramps Up Programmes Aimed at Empowering Omanis
• 94 percent Omanisation
• 100 percent Omanisation in some departments
• 100 percent Omanisation in certain leadership and specialized roles
• The company employs 2811 Omanis
• Out of 415 pilots, 398 are Omani
• Out of 93...