Oman Air Engineering Quality Assurance is committed in providing best practice quality management to ensure continued compliance to Company, Aviation Authority, Customer and Quality Standard requirements.
The QA Department acts in a supportive role for other Engineering Departments to meet and maintain the highest quality and safety standards to ensure:
- Compliance with DGCAR-Oman/EASA and other regulatory authorities around the globe.
- High quality and safety standards are maintained in all maintenance activities and tasks.
- Implementation of DGCAR-Oman, EASA, IOSA and other regulatory mandated modification requirements.
- Staff development through planned and controlled training programs.
- Continuous improvement through internal evaluation and auditing.
In recognition of our high standards of quality and safety, we are proud to hold the following certifications:
- CAR-145 (DGCAR-Oman)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) - Part-145
- IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA)
- Civil Aviation Authorities of Qatar, Sri Lanka, Egypt, UAE, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Bangladesh, Thailand, Turkish and others.
- Quality Assurance Authorities of major airlines as below:
Air India Express