Book your travel today on omanair.com and reserve an extra legroom or Choice seat.
Oman Air has launched the pre-purchase of extra legroom and choice seats.
Guests travelling with Oman Air can purchase these seats online and save up to 20%. Extra Legroom seats can also be purchased at the Airport.
Click here to purchase now
|Route||Cabin||Standard Seat||Choice Seat*||Exit Row**||Front Row**|
|All Flights||First Class||Free||Free||Free||Free|
|All Domestic||Economy||Free||From OMR 1||From OMR 3||From OMR 4|
|GCC Countries||Economy||Free||From OMR 1||From OMR 3||From OMR 4|
|Indian Subcontinent||Economy||Free||From OMR 1||From OMR 3||From OMR 4|
|Middle East & Africa||Economy||Free||From OMR 1||From OMR 3||From OMR 4|
|Europe||Economy||Free||From OMR 2||From OMR 8||From OMR 9|
|Asia Pacific||Economy||Free||From OMR 2||From OMR 8||From OMR 9|
*Choice Seats will be free of charge to guests travelling in Freedom Economy and vary for other selected fares
**Prices will vary on selected fare
- All paid seating is subject to availability at time of request. Paid seating is available on all Oman Air operated flights. Paid seating is not available on flights operated by codeshare partners. That is to say, seat selection is not allowed yet in flights operated by Oman Air and marketed by another airline.
- All un-ticketed passengers are not eligible to choose seats in advance.
- Chargeable seats can be purchased until 1 hours prior to the flight.
Changes to seats
- Passenger cannot change seat once selected or transferred to any other passengers in a booking
- Oman Air endeavours to seat guests in their selected seat. On occasions it may not be possible to sit guests in their selected seats and in such cases Oman Air will endeavour to re-accommodate guests to a similar seat to their selected seat.
Emergency row seats
- Emergency row seats are located either next to or just behind the emergency exit door.
- In the unlikely event of an evacuation emergency row seat traveler is expected to assist in the opening of the emergency exit door. For this reason, the passenger must be an able bodied person (18 years and over) in full fitness and able to understand printed or verbal instructions given in English. The passenger must be willing, as well as able, to assist in the case of an emergency evacuation. When requesting emergency row seats passengers will be asked to verify their eligibility.
- Oman Air has the sole discretion to determine whether a passenger meets the requirements to sit in an emergency row seat. If passengers do not meet the requirements, they will be assigned an alternative seat. The additional amount paid for an emergency row seat will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
- Passengers traveling with infants are not allowed to emergency row seats.
- Patients whose mobility partially or totally restricted are not allowed to emergency row seats.
- Overweight passengers who demand second seat belt, are not allowed to emergency row seats.
- All purchases are non-refundable
- Passengers, who change, cancel, upgrade or downgrade, are not eligible to apply for a refund for their seating payment
- Guests who do not received their paid seat as a result of an involuntarily change are eligible to apply for paid seating extra charge refund.