Enhance your journey with our seat selection and extra legroom options, available during online check-in. Extra Legroom and Choice seats are charged from as little as OMR 1 ($3), while Standard seats are available at no extra cost. Economy Super Saver ticket-holders can reserve their preferred seat prior to online check-in, subject to charges.
- Choice – These seats are usually located in rows 8 -15 of the Economy Class cabin, depending on the aircraft type (A330 offers additional seats). Choice seats are ideal for guests who require speedy boarding and disembarkation, or couples looking to travel together.
- Standard – These Economy Class seats are any that are not classified as Choice or Extra Legroom.
- Extra Legroom – These seats are located by the exit and front row and can be reserved at a charge at any point after booking.
Note: A certain number of bassinet-facing seats are excluded from pre-selection. This is to ensure guests traveling with infants are able to secure them. We recommend guests contact their local Oman Air Sales Office or Call Centre as early as possible to reserve a seat with a bassinet.
Terms and Conditions
- Seat selection purchases are non-refundable.
- Purchased seats cannot be transferred to another passenger.
- The seat selection feature is available on Oman Air scheduled flights only, subject to availability at the time of request (up to 1 hour prior to the flight departure).
- Oman Air endeavours to assign guests to their chosen seats. In rare instances where this isn't feasible, we will make every effort to re-accommodate them in a seat similar to their selected preference.
- Emergency row seats are located either next to or just behind the emergency exit door.
- In the unlikely event of an evacuation, passengers in an emergency row seat may be asked to assist in opening the emergency exit door. To fulfill this role, passengers must be able bodied individuals (aged 16 years and above), in good physical condition, and capable of understanding instructions in English, either written or spoken. The passenger must be willing, as well as able, to assist in the case of an emergency evacuation. When requesting emergency row seats passengers will be asked to verify their eligibility.
- Oman Air has the sole discretion to determine whether a passenger meets the requirements to sit in an emergency row seat. If they do not meet the requirements, they will be assigned an alternative seat. The additional amount paid for an emergency row seat is non-refundable.
- Passengers traveling with infants, those with restricted mobility, or those who require a second seatbelt, are not allowed to be seated in emergency rows.