Terms & Conditions
- Oman Air, in cooperation with Deutsche Bahn (DB), offers its passengers the opportunity to travel to/from 5,600+ DB train stations in Germany to/from Frankfurt & Munich Airports.
- To purchase a DB train ticket along with an Oman Air flight ticket, choose “German Railway, Germany (QYG)” in the drop down menu for departure or arrival point.
- Choose one way or return journey and the appropriate train segment will be included in your itinerary.
- After completing the online booking including train segments, pick up numbers will be generated. To obtain a valid train ticket from the DB vending machine you have to insert the pick- up number and in exchange get the real train ticket.
- Choose cabin class of flight travel. Passengers travelling in First & Business class on Oman Air flights will be entitled to travel in the 1st class compartment of Deutsche Bahn. While Economy class passengers will travel in the 2nd class compartment.
- The train ticket fare is already included in the fare of your Oman Air flight.
- Train tickets are valid on the day of leaving Germany or/and on the day before; and also on the day of arrival in Germany and the day after. This means passengers can travel to the German airport one day prior to the flight departure if the DB segment is booked for that specific day and the train ticket is valid on the arrival day in Germany and the day after. For the return flight the DB segment should be booked on the day of arrival.
- Train tickets are valid in connection with valid flight segments only, depending on the validity of flight tickets.
- Train tickets are valid in all DB trains (except motorail trains, charter-trains, Thalys, Cisalpino) on the whole DB network without limitation. The route travelled must be directly towards the destination.
- A train segment cannot be added to an already completed online booking of an Oman Air flight.
- In case of rebooking before the train ticket is collected, a new DB pick up number will be generated. The passenger is required to get the new DB pick up number from the airline handling agent.
- In case of rebooking after the train ticket has been collected, the train ticket must be changed at a DB Travel Center at the train station.
- As part of the booking process, we will offer you available seats on Oman Air flights to choose, however your choice of seat is not guaranteed. For train segment seat reservation (for a fee), please contact DB Travel Center or please see www.bahn.de.
How to get your DB Rail & Fly train tickets
Train ticket - Pickup numbers
- On completing your online booking, and purchasing the ticket, you will be presented with a confirmation page followed by a confirmation e-mail to the address provided by you.
- A second e-mail from Oman Air will follow within the next 3 days, indicating DB pickup number per person per direction.
- If you have not received a second e-mail (within 3 days after ticket purchase), with your pickup numbers, please contact Oman Air.
- Use these pickup numbers to collect your train tickets from any DB long-distance ticket vending machine.
- Train tickets against these DB pickup numbers can be obtained earliest within 3 days (72 hours) prior to departure / before onward journey begins. The same applies for the return journey (from the airport to your destination within Germany).
- Please make sure that DB long-distance ticket vending machines can be found at your departure station and that you arrive well in advance to obtain the train tickets.
Choose your train connections
- For technical reasons your itinerary is automatically showing fictitious train numbers (starting with 9B), fictitious departure points (QYG) and fictitious times for the train segment, please note that this data is not valid.
- Please contact a DB Travel Center or see www.bahn.de to check the real departure time of train connections on the actual travel date.
- Ensure that you are arriving in time at the airport. Please note the check-in times of Oman Air at the respective airport and choose a train connection so as to arrive at the check-in desk at least 2 hours before it closes.
- Please also consider that train delays might occur. It is solely the responsibility of the passenger to arrive at the airport in time for checking-in.
- Oman Air is not liable for any missed flights due to delayed trains.
- Presenting the e-ticket confirmation of your flight in combination with your pick-up number does not entitle you to travel by rail. You are required to hold the valid DB train ticket (which you get from the vending machine in exchange for the pickup number).
- Please read the passenger information at www.bahn.de/railandfly carefully before your journey. Terms & conditions of DB will apply for the train service.
Contacts for further information:
Reservation Office, Germany
Muscat Call centre available 24 X 7
|DB Rail||E-mail: email@example.com|