Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates and flies from Abu Dhabi to over 70 destinations in the Middle East, Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and Australia. Fly with Etihad Airways in Diamond First, Pearl Business and Coral Economy class and experience true Arabian hospitality. Etihad Airways’ loyalty programme Etihad Guest offers members a world of opportunity and seamless rewards. For more information visit etihadguest.com.
As a Sindbad member you will earn Sindbad miles whenever you fly with Etihad Airways. You can also choose to redeem your Sindbad miles for flights on Etihad to over 70 destinations.
|Fare Class||Miles Earning Ratio Recommended|
Terms and conditions
Earning miles on Etihad Airways
- Miles will only be earned on a flight that has an ‘EY’ prefix and operated by Etihad Airways.
- Charter Flights are not eligible for earning miles.
- Flights taken on Etihad Airways are not eligible to earn Tier miles and therefore do not contribute to earning or maintaining your Sindbad Silver or Gold Tier.
Redeeming miles on Etihad Airways
- You may redeem miles on all Etihad Airways flights.
- A minimum of 7 days advance notice is required for a redemption flight booking.
- Seats are subject to availability.
- Miles cannot be redeemed for Code share flights operated by Etihad Airways.
- Redeeming miles for upgrades on partner flights are not permitted.