REFUND & REBOOKING POLICY
-Travel dates may be changed up to two times.
- No rebooking or change fees will be charged, but additional fare may be collected depending on type of airfare purchased.
- Amended travel dates can be up to 24 months from the date of original ticket issuance.
- Change to another Oman Air destination is also permitted
- No rebooking or change fees will be charged, however if the fare to the new destination is higher than the original paid, then the difference in fare will be charged.
- Changes to bookings may be made now, or tickets can be kept open for rebooking at a later date.
- Refunds may also be requested.
- Where bookings were made directly through the Oman Air website or at an Oman Air ticket office you may contact our Call Centre or Ticket Offices.
- Where bookings were made with a travel agency you should contact your agent