The Oman Air Lounge opened its doors at Suvarnabhumi Airport in November 2011. It is available for guests travelling in First or Business Class, and for those holding Gold and Silver Sindbad cards.
The lounge offers an oasis of calm, serenity and exceptional comfort, ensuring a relaxing start to your journey that reflects the outstanding hospitality you will enjoy aboard our aircraft.
Our Bangkok lounge services include
- A team of attaches on hand to look after your every need.
- Extensive offering of snacks and refreshments from our "show piece" buffet counter.
- Fully stocked bar offering alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Quiet lounge area – with relaxation chairs and dimmed lighting.
- Daily selection of international newspapers and magazines .
- Full HD satellite TV entertainment system.
- Bathroom facilities, toiletries, shaving kits.
- Full wireless facility for internet access.
- A business centre including - color printer, scanner, photocopier, fax machine.
- Adjacent facilities for Male & female prayer rooms.
Where to find the Oman Air lounge at Suvarnabhumi Airport
The Oman Air Lounge is located conveniently on the second floor junction between concourse G and concourse E of the international departure terminal.
Note * Those guests holding our FFP gold or Silver will be eligible to utilize the lounge facilities and accompanying guests can be accepted with a payment of THB 1,500 / RO 15/- (Subject to space availability)