Oman Air recently announce the new partnership that it has formed with the Swiss-Belhotel International Group offering Sindbad Frequent Flyer Programme members an array of stylish accommodation and mileage earning benefits across the GCC, Middle East, China, Asia Pacific and Australia.
Under this agreement, Sindbad members earn miles when staying at any of the Swiss-Belhotel International properties. This is a unique partnership as for every Night stayed at any of the Swiss-Belhotel properties, Sindbad members will get a credit of 200 Sindbad miles. The longer the stay, the more the benefits.
To celebrate this new partnership, Swiss-Belhotel International is also offering Sindbad members a free upgrade with VIP room amenities during the three-month launch promotion which will run between April 1st to June 30th this year, at selected properties.
Mr. Gavin Faull, Chairman and President of the Swiss-Belhotel International stated “We are delighted to welcome Oman Air as our first airline partner and are very excited with our partnership. We believe that this alliance will offer our customers and the customers of Oman Air added value and enhance their travel experience. We can assure our mutual customers the opportunity to fly in style and stay in style”.
About Swiss-Belhotel International
Swiss-Belhotel International is a Hong Kong based global management company managing hotels, resorts and residences throughout the Asia Pacific, Australia, Southeast Asia, China and The Middle East Regions.
The Group has a long history of management having been established in 1987, reinforced by experienced and professional corporate, operational and hotel management executives.
Swiss-Belhotel International focuses on “Passion and Professionalism” in ensuring that guests enjoy personalized service, attention to detail and international standards of facilities and comfort.
The locations of properties managed by Swiss-Belhotel International are:
- CHINA: Changchun, Hefei, Wuhan (2 hotels)
- VIETNAM: Halong Bay, Hanoi, Hoi An, Danang (2009), Bien Hoa (2010), Buon Ma Thuot (2009)
- PHILIPPINES: Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Quezon City (2009), Cagayan de Oro (2010), Makati(2011)
- MALAYSIA: Sepang (2009), Kuala Lumpur (2011)
- INDONESIA: Medan, Jakarta (2 hotels, one hotel will open in 2009), Bandung, Batam (2 hotels), Semarang, Surabaya, Banjarmasin, Samarinda, Balikpapan (2009), Palangka Raya (2010), Tarakan, Bali (2 hotels), Palu, Manado, Manokwari, Jayapura, Bogor (2011)
- AUSTRALIA: Sydney
- KUWAIT: Kuwait
- JORDAN: Dead Sea (2010)
- OMAN: Sohar, Masirah Island (2009)
- QATAR: Doha (2009)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES: Dubai (2009), Sharjah (2011)
- SAUDI ARABIA: Sharma (2010)
- YEMEN: Sana’a (2010)