1. Entry by foreign nationals holding a visa is suspended.
This does not apply to:
- foreign nationals with a visa issued after 28 March 2020;
- foreign nationals with a diplomatic, service, courtesy or C visa.
2. Port visas, 24/72/144-hour visa-free transit policy will be reinstated.
3. Visa exemption for nationals of Brunei Darussalam, Japan and Singapore with a normal passport is suspended.
4. Below table is the visa summaries.
Note: Eletronic/photo copy of a APEC Business Travel Card is not accepted.
|| Purpose for Residence: Work, Study,Private Affairs, Reunion
| Purpose for Residence: Journalist
|| Diplomatic,Service, Courtesy, Crew Visa
| Visa Issued Before 28MAR2020 | Except: Diplomatic,Service, Courtesy, Crew Visa
| Visa Issued After 28MAR2020
|| APEC CARD: Must Match the passport details; Must have "CHN" in the back; Must be valid on arrival; Must be physical card
| Permenant Resident ID Card
| Nationals from a country with Mutual Agreement for visa exemption(Must verify before acceptance)
5. Passengers are no longer required for quarantine on arrival.
6. Airline crew of foreign airlines:
- are required take PCR test within 48 hours before operating to China.
- are required to have been vaccinated
- are required to wear N95/KN95 mask during the on-board service, on ground when contacting with ground staff, entering the ramp or terminal or ramp transport or transport from/to layover hotel.
7. Passengers shall have negative PCR test within 48 hours before departure of the direct flight to China and test must be negative before applying for a Health Code. The result shall be uploaded on online health declaration.
8. Passenger is required to present the PCR test report (print-out) for airline to check before accepting for travel. The test report must have the name of the traveler, which should be exactly the same as it appears on the travel document used for the flight. Time of the test or time of issue (at least one of them should be within 48 hours before boarding); testing method (which should be nucleic acid testing; antigen testing will not be accepted); test result (which should be negative; 'uncertain’ will not be accepted); and name and contact details of the testing institution. The report must be in the official language of the place of departure of your flight to China, or in English.
9. Airline shall not accept traveler whose PCR test report exceeds 48 hours before their direct flight to China. Airline shall keep a record of traveler’ PCR test report for CAAC’s check.
10. Please refer to Notice issued by The Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the Sultanate of Oman. Click Here
11. Passenger shall wear face mask during the flight and at the terminal.
12. Passengers must complete an "Exit/Entry Health Declaration Form" and present a QR code before departure. The form can be obtained at Click Here
or from the WeChat app 'Customs Passenger Fingertip Service'.