1. Entry by foreign nationals holding a visa is suspended.
This does not apply to:
- foreign nationals with a visa issued after 28 March 2020;
- foreign nationals with a diplomatic, service, courtesy or C visa.
2. Port visas, 24/72/144-hour visa-free transit policy will be reinstated.
3. Visa exemption for nationals of Brunei Darussalam, Japan and Singapore with a normal passport is suspended.
4. Below table is the visa summaries.
Note: Eletronic/photo copy of a APEC Business Travel Card is not accepted.
|| Purpose for Residence: Work, Study,Private Affairs, Reunion
| Purpose for Residence: Journalist
|| Diplomatic,Service, Courtesy, Crew Visa
| Visa Issued Before 28MAR2020 | Except: Diplomatic,Service, Courtesy, Crew Visa
| Visa Issued After 28MAR2020
|| APEC CARD: Must Match the passport details; Must have "CHN" in the back; Must be valid on arrival; Must be physical card
| Permenant Resident ID Card
| Nationals from a country with Mutual Agreement for visa exemption(Must verify before acceptance)
5. Passengers are no longer required for quarantine on arrival.
6. Airline crew of foreign airlines:
- are required take PCR test within 48 hours before operating to China.
- are required to have been vaccinated
- are required to wear N95/KN95 mask during the on-board service, on ground when contacting with ground staff, entering the ramp or terminal or ramp transport or transport from/to layover hotel.
7. Passengers shall have negative PCR test within 48 hours before departure of the direct flight to China and test must be negative before applying for a Health Code. The result shall be uploaded on online health declaration.
8. Passenger shall wear face mask during the flight and at the terminal.
9. Passengers must complete an "Exit/Entry Health Declaration Form" and present a QR code before departure. The form can be obtained at Click Here
or from the WeChat app 'Customs Passenger Fingertip Service'.