Travel safety during COVID-19
Find out everything you need to know about our current flights, COVID-19 requirements, travelling to and from Muscat, how we're keeping you safe, and our flexible booking options.
Passengers Safety Guidelines
Passengers must submit a Health Declaration Form which is available during self-check-in and at the airport, in electronic and printed formats. Agents will be available at the airport to provide any needed assistance with
completing the form.
- Passengers must report to the airport at least 3 hours before their flight.
- In most cases, only passengers are allowed to enter the airport.
- People assisting passengers with disabilities are allowed to enter the airport.
- Passengers’ temperatures will be taken at all airports in Oman. Thermal screening will be conducted and measures will be taken to ensure social distancing.
- Passengers are required to wear masks on all Oman Air flights.
- To reduce inter-personal contact, online check-in, fast bag-drop and electronic boarding passes are available for passengers’ use.
Every step of the journey, from food preparation to baggage handling, has been established based on experts’ knowledge and global experience to ensure that our guests and crew are safe at all times.