Tourist Visa to Oman
Entry Visa Payment
Arriving passengers who are eligible for Visa on Arrival are able to make visa payments at the Travelex Foreign Exchange bureau located in the immigration arrivals hall, payments can be accepted in most currencies or by credit card, an automatic receipt will be issued to the traveller this receipt is then presented at the immigration desk, this reduces the time and queues for processing.
Passengers with entry visas deposited at the airport, should collect their visa from the Oman Air Visa Collection Counter.
|Visa Type||Fee||Visa Validity||Passport Validity||Visa Extension||Eligibility||Overstay Fine|
|10 Days||R.O. 5||10 Days||Not less than
R.O. 5 
from List A
|More than 10 Days||R.O. 20||1 month||Not less than
R.O. 20 
from List A
|Multiple Entry ||R.O. 50||1 Year ||Not less than
from List A
1. One time Visa Extension allowed from the ROP visa information counter at Muscat International Airport only from 07:30-13:00 SAT-WED excluding Public Holidays or available from the Directorate General of Passport & Residency HQ, Seeb Opposite Muscat International Airport during their working hours.
2. Only applicable to Businessmen visiting Oman regularly with sufficient documents.
3. This type of visa allows its holder to stay in Oman for 21 days maximum on each visit.
Joint Tourist Visa Facility with the Emirate of Dubai and Qatar
Nationals set out in List A arriving from the Emirate of Dubai or from Qatar to Oman bearing a tourist entrance visa or a stamp from either country are not required to obtain a separate visa for Oman provided they travel directly from Dubai or from Doha to Oman.
|Visa Type||Fee||Visa Validity||Eligibility|
|Dubai Visa||Free||Dubai visa validity not less than 21 days.||Passengers from Countries as per List A, passengers must arrive and depart from/to Dubai.|
|Qatar Visa||Free||Qatar visa validity not less than 30 days.||Passengers from Countries as per List A, passengers must arrive and depart from/to Doha. Qatar visa must state allowed to visit Oman.|
- All visitors must hold onward or return air tickets.
- Residents expatriate employees with valid employment visas leaving the Sultanate of Oman for a stay abroad exceeding 180 days from the day of departure, their visas will automatically be cancelled.
- Warning: Passengers will be returned to point of origin on the same carrier at own if they arrive with improper or missing documentation or who are not eligible for visa on arrival.
Countries - List A:
Central & South American Countries
|Australia||Indonesia||New Zealand||South Korea|
|Brunei Dar al-Salam||Japan||Seychelles||Taiwan|
|Hong Kong||Malaysia||South Africa||United States of America|
For more information on visa regulations to Oman please call Royal Oman Police, Passports and Residency section at Muscat International Airport on +968-24518746 or visit the ROP Website.