Information collection and use
- This policy explains how we use your personal information that we receive from you.
- Oman Air pledges to be responsible when gathering your personal information and to protect your privacy as your privacy is important to us.
Why do we need your personal information?
You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, and/or debit/credit card details when you use services provided on this Web Site. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To register you with our Web Site and administer our Web Site services where you have registered. You can unsubscribe from these services at any time.
- To fulfil our agreement with you, including processing your flight, sending you your itinerary, or contacting you if there is a problem with your reservation;
- To administer any contest or other promotional offer you may enter and notify winners;
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail;
- For direct marketing purposes, as set out in detail below.
- We need to know the details of all passengers travelling. If you are booking a flight on behalf of someone else, you must obtain their consent to use their personal information. We proceed on the basis that you have obtained this consent.
Use of your personal information
Information you provide will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other customers (via mail, email, telephone or otherwise) with information about new products and services and special offers. We may also inform you about new products and services and special offers of selected third parties.
Sharing your information
We may give information about you to:
- To other companies and/or brands in Oman Air Group.
- To trustworthy third parties that we use for provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book hotels, chauffeurs, hire cars, baggage services, onward flights or other services quickly and easily.
- To any third parties we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- To customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the existing laws.
- To our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future
- To third party organizations involved in credit card authorization.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our Web Site but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our Web Site but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
Our Web Site may contain links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of web sites not operated by us. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Web Site.
Correction/updating of personal information
If your personal identification information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove your personal information provided to us.
We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information and we take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials you may opt-out of receiving these communications you may notify us by Email.
Access to your personal information
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
Transfer of your personal information
In the course of undertaking the activities, we may transfer personal information to countries which do not have data protection laws or to countries where your privacy and other fundamental rights will not be protected as extensively.
Web Site Contact
Contact email@example.com with questions or if you experience technical problems with this Web Site.