Flying With Us
The Majan Lounge opened its doors in July 2012 and offers an exceptional standard of hospitality and comfort, all within a uniquely modern which retains key elements of Omani culture and heritage.
It is open to Premium customers travelling on airlines operating from Muscat International Airport and for Oman Air passengers holding Gold and Silver Sindbad membership who are travelling in Economy Class.
If you are not a Sindbad member, but wish to take advantage of the outstanding hospitality and facilities offered at the Majan Lounge, we also accept Priority Pass members. Customers who do not qualify may also use the lounge following payment of 12 OR (USD$32) per passenger. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
Our Majan lounge services include
- A professional Team of customer service staff and lounge hostesses on hand.
- An extensive range of snacks from our buffet counter.
- A fully manned bar offering alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Quiet relaxation lounge area with recliner chairs & dimmed lighting.
- Daily selection of international newspapers and magazines .
- Full HD satellite TV entertainment system.
- Shower rooms with towels, toiletries and shaving kits.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Disabled access with dedicated bathroom and shower.
- Full free wireless internet access.
- Business centre.
- Prayer Room.
Where to find the Majan Lounge at Muscat International Airport
The Majan Lounge is located on the ground floor of the departure terminal, after the immigration counters.
Note * For all our Business class passengers, and Sindbad Gold and Silver members, travelling to domestic destinations (Salalah and Khasab), you are invited to our Majan Lounge located on the ground floor of the departure terminal in Muscat International Airport.