Flying With Us
Chauffeur Drive Service
Premium Chauffeur Drive Airport Transfer Service
Effective 18th October 2017 Oman Air has discontinued the complimentary Chauffeur Drive Services provided to our First and Business Class Guests. The service will continue to be offered for all eligible tickets issued prior to 18th October 2017. Tickets issued on or after 18th October 2017 will no longer qualify for the Chauffeur Drive Services. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Popup: Success Popup: Error
Your request for Chauffeur Drive Service has been successfully submitted. You will shortly hear from us with a confirmation reference. Thank you for opting for our privileged service.
Terms and Conditions
- First and Business Class guests with the eligible tickets issued before 18th October 2017 are entitled for the complimentary Chauffeur Drive Service. Tickets issued on or after 18th October 2017 or waitlist tickets on Oman Air are not eligible for this service.
- The Chauffeur Drive Service is available to First and Business Class guests holding tickets in revenue booking classes P, F, J, C and D only.
- Booking class R is eligible for the Chauffeur Drive Service only for sectors that start or end in Europe (except Switzerland) or for sectors that start or end the Far East. Eligibility of fare for this service may be checked with the local Oman Air office or travel agent at the time of making a flight reservation.
- This service must be booked at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- Redemption tickets, complimentary tickets or complimentary upgrades from Economy Class to Business Class do not qualify for the Chauffeur Drive Service. Guests holding such tickets are not eligible for the service.
- Chauffeur Drive Service is available on flights operated and marketed by Oman Air. Code share flights with other airline flight number and flights operated by other airlines and marketed by Oman Air are not eligible.
- Unaccompanied minors can avail of this service only if accompanied in the car by a parent.
- Children under 12 years must use an appropriate child car seat as per the local laws to avail chauffeur drive service. Child car seat is not included in the service provided.
- The Chauffeur Drive Service is available both, on arrival and departure, when travelling to/from the destinations listed above. The chauffeur drive limousine service will not to be offered for passengers travelling entirely within the Gulf, Middle East and Africa regions.
- The Chauffeur Drive is available as a complimentary service within the distance specified at all destinations where the service is offered. Passengers travelling further than the distance specified will have to pay for the excess mileage at the applicable rate informed by Oman Air. This charge for additional mileage has to be paid for by the passenger in the local currency directly to the chauffeur.
- Stopover: Chauffeur-drive service can be provided at stopover points when the passenger has paid a fare (including applicable taxes) that allows a stopover. The service is not available in cities where the passenger is in transit (i.e. where there is less than 24 hours between connecting flights).
- The pick-up time for this Chauffeur Drive Service is informed in advance to the passenger by the service provider. This pick up time is not flexible and should be adhered to without exception. The Chauffeur will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes, after which the passenger will be informed and the chauffeur will depart for his next engagement.
- If the Chauffeur Drive Service is not cancelled and the service is made available as per the booking, this service would be considered utilised and cannot be re-booked in conjunction with the same ticket.
- The Chauffeur Drive service is not available to cross international borders.
- The vehicles (saloon & MPV) used for chauffeur drive service have limited baggage holding capacity. Up to 2 medium size suitcases are accepted in a saloon car and up to 3 suitcases are accepted in a MPV car. Passengers carrying excess baggage have to make alternate arrangements for additional baggage transport on their own.
- The Chauffeur Drive Services are provided by third party service providers. Oman Air is not responsible for the acts or omissions of such third party service providers, or for any deficiency in the facilities and services offered. Specifically, Oman Air has no liability for loss, personal injury, or death incurred during the use of such facilities and services unless such loss, personal injury or death is / are caused solely by Oman Air's negligence.