|Intended||- Managers and supervisors who are in contact with customers
- Front line staff looking to enhance their current customer contact skills.
- Any employee who has some contact with the customers.
Though the focus is on best assistance to the customer, every employee will benefit as the awareness enhances communication and understanding between individuals from various backgrounds, religions, languages etc.
|Content||- Customer service & effective communication skills
- Personal awareness using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Cultural awareness, culture and coping with cultural differences
- Customer contact techniques
- Conflict management
- Dealing with complaints
- Focus on regional culture
|Duration||2 working days|
|Pricing||RO 275 per participant|