Oman Air the national carrier of Sultanate of Oman is pleased to introduce an interactive online check-in facility for its valued customers. The functionality is designed to enhance customer convenience and provide a stress free airport check-in experience.
The facility is now available for departures from Muscat as well as airports of Oman Air network as listed in the departure airport drop down menu shown below. Soon we will offer from remaining airports of Oman Air network as well.
To check-in and generate your e-boarding pass please complete the following form.
Your next steps,
- Ensure that you pack your baggage yourself in compliance with the security guidelines issued from time to time.
- All existing terms and conditions on flight cancellation, baggage allowance for Checked-in and/or Carry On and other baggage rules will still apply.
- For safety reasons, dangerous articles must not be packed in checked or hand baggage. Restricted articles include but are not limited to compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidizing materials, poisons, infectious substances, and briefcases with installed alarm devices.
- Any liquid, aerosol or gel such as drinks, creams, perfumes, sprays, paste and any item of a similar consistency must be placed in a container with a capacity no greater than 100 ml, and all containers should fit comfortably in a transparent reseal-able plastic bag. The transparent reseal-able plastic bag must not have a volume greater than one litre, such as a freezer bag of
(20cm x 20cm or 25cm x 15cm).
- Proceed to airport with ample time considering the traffic congestion and your mode of travel, baggage screening, check-in baggage, immigration and enhanced airport security measures.
- Carry your Photo ID issued from government authorities for domestic travel and your Travel Documents such as passport, visa etc., and credit card as well if ticket was purchased from www.omanair.com
- Passengers departing from Muscat
- If you are travelling with only cabin baggage proceed direct to the emigration, security and then to the departure gate.
- If you are travelling with check-in baggage, drop your baggage at the “Online Check-In/Baggage Drop” counter (Counter 44). Check-In staff will tag the baggage and provide you with the claim portion.
Passengers departing from all other stations except Muscat
- Proceed to “Online Check-In/Baggage Drop” counter for staff to stamp the e-boarding pass as part of the security verification procedure.
- Drop your check-in baggage at the same counter. Check-In staff will tag the baggage and provide you with the claim portion.
- Proceed to Emigration, Security and to the departure gate as early as possible. Enhanced security measures implemented at airports, may require additional time.
- Boarding gate will close 30 minutes prior to scheduled time of departure.
- Should you change your travel plan or unable to report on time for your flight, please offload yourself from the flight or advice our call centre
(+968 2453 1111) or the relevant airport office.