Tourist Visas to the UAE
Oman Air Visa Services to UAE
If you are a resident in the UAE and wish to sponsor visas for your loved ones, we at Oman Air can assist you in making this a reality. We are pleased to offer Tourist and Visit visa services for visitors flying with us to the United Arab Emirates from any of our destinations.
Before you proceed please check whether your visitors require a visa to visit the UAE as nationals of certain countries and citizens of the GCC are eligible for visas on arrival at Dubai International Airport.
It's always best to check with the UAE embassy in your country of origin or with the Dubai General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners (www.dnrd.ae) whether an entry visa is required as visa rules and regulations are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tourist visa – AED 340/- per passport.
- Extension fees – AED 750/- per passport (applicable only for Tourist visa).
Please ensure following Documents are submitted:
- Original completed application form, not to forget the signatures and date.
- Visitor colored & clear passport copies including one color passport size photo.
- Sponsor passport copies with the resident visa page which should be valid for minimum period of six months.
- Sponsor Labour contract copy OR Sponsor's trade license copy if self employed.
- Security cheque of AED 5050/- (per passport).
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Please download the application form and complete it in full. Application forms.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable visa fees must be paid upon application.
- It is mandatory for the visitor to travel to and from UAE through Oman Air services only.
- The ticket issued in connection with the visa is non refundable in any circumstances.
- The tickets for travel should be processed from local Oman Air offices in the UAE.
- Normal Visa processing time depends on 4 to 5 working days.
- Entry to the UAE is totally subject to immigration approvals.
- Tourist visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue for entry in to the United Arab Emirates.
- Duration of stay is 30 days from the date of entry and can be extended for another 30days before its expiry.
- Visa extension request has to be made at least 10 days prior to the expiry.
The procedures / rules detailed here are for information only and are subject to change without prior notice.
|Oman Air–Dubai||Al Rais shopping center, Bur Dubai.
Contact: +9714 3554491 or +9714 3518080
|Oman Air–Abu Dhabi||Ahmed Bin Butti Bldg, Madinat Zayed Area, Airport Road.
Contact: +9712 6319575
|Oman Air–Al Ain||Omeir Travel Agency, Main Street, Al Ain.
Contact: +9713 7669943
In case the sponsor is not resident in the UAE please contact the nearest Oman Air offices in your country.