Flying With Us
The Majan Lounge opened its doors in July 2012 and offers an exceptional standard of hospitality and comfort, all within a uniquely modern ambience which also retains key elements of Omani culture and heritage.
It is open to Premium Guest travelling on airlines operating from Muscat International Airport and for Oman Air guests holding Gold and Silver Sindbad membership who are travelling in Economy Class.
Please find list of eligible guests and membership cards
|Biman Bangladesh airlines|
|Air India Express|
|Travel Centre (HSBC Account)|
|Travel Point Company|
If you are not a Sindbad member, but wish to take advantage of the outstanding hospitality and facilities offered at the Majan Lounge.
Guests who do not qualify may also use the lounge ,by paying a fee for using the facilities. The three different slabs of payment are as mentioned below:
|Package type||Cost in Omani Rials|
|Package 1 for 3 hours||12 OMR per Guest|
|Package 2 for 5 hours||15 OMR per Guest|
|Package 3 for 24 hours||45 OMR per Guest|
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
Our Majan lounge services include
- A professional Team of customer service staff and lounge hostesses on hand
- An extensive range of snacks from our buffet counter.
- A fully manned bar offering alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Quiet and relaxation lounge area with recliner chairs
- Daily selection of international newspapers and magazines .
- Full HD satellite TV entertainment system.
- Shower rooms with towels, toiletries and shaving kits.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Disabled access with dedicated bathroom and shower.
- Full free wireless internet access.
- Business centre.
- Prayer Room.
Where to find the Majan Lounge at Muscat International Airport
The Majan Lounge is located on the ground floor of the departure terminal, after the immigration counters.
Note *For all our Business class Guests,Sindbad Gold and Silver members, travelling to domestic destinations (Salalah, and Khasab), you are invited to our Majan Lounge located on the ground floor of the departure terminal in Muscat International Airport.