Flying With Us
Chauffeur Drive Service
Premium Chauffeur Drive Airport Transfer Service
Effective 18th October 2017 Oman Air will no longer offer free chauffeur drive service to First and Business Class Guests. The services will continue to be offered for all chauffeur drive service bookings made prior to 18th October 2017. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
Popup: Success Popup: Error
Your request for Chauffeur Drive Service has been successfully submitted. You will shortly hear from us with a confirmation reference. Thank you for opting for our privileged service.
Terms and Conditions
- First and Business Class guests who have booked chauffeur drive service before 18th October 2017 will be offered the complimentary Chauffeur Drive Service. No new chauffeur drive service requests will be accepted on or after 18th October 2017.
- Unaccompanied minors can avail of this service only if accompanied in the car by a parent.
- Children under 12 years must use an appropriate child car seat as per the local laws to avail chauffeur drive service. Child car seat is not included in the service provided.
- The Chauffeur Drive Service is available both, on arrival and departure, when travelling to/from the destinations listed above. The chauffeur drive limousine service will not to be offered for passengers travelling entirely within the Gulf, Middle East and Africa regions.
- The Chauffeur Drive is available as a complimentary service within the distance specified at all destinations where the service is offered. Passengers travelling further than the distance specified will have to pay for the excess mileage at the applicable rate informed by Oman Air. This charge for additional mileage has to be paid for by the passenger in the local currency directly to the chauffeur.
- Stopover: Chauffeur-drive service can be provided at stopover points when the passenger has paid a fare (including applicable taxes) that allows a stopover. The service is not available in cities where the passenger is in transit (i.e. where there is less than 24 hours between connecting flights).
- The pick-up time for this Chauffeur Drive Service is informed in advance to the passenger by the service provider. This pick up time is not flexible and should be adhered to without exception. The Chauffeur will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes, after which the passenger will be informed and the chauffeur will depart for his next engagement.
- If the Chauffeur Drive Service is not cancelled and the service is made available as per the booking, this service would be considered utilised and cannot be re-booked in conjunction with the same ticket.
- The Chauffeur Drive service is not available to cross international borders.
- The vehicles (saloon & MPV) used for chauffeur drive service have limited baggage holding capacity. Up to 2 medium size suitcases are accepted in a saloon car and up to 3 suitcases are accepted in a MPV car. Passengers carrying excess baggage have to make alternate arrangements for additional baggage transport on their own.
- The Chauffeur Drive Services are provided by third party service providers. Oman Air is not responsible for the acts or omissions of such third party service providers, or for any deficiency in the facilities and services offered. Specifically, Oman Air has no liability for loss, personal injury, or death incurred during the use of such facilities and services unless such loss, personal injury or death is / are caused solely by Oman Air's negligence.