Flying With Us
Chauffeur Drive Service
Premium Chauffeur Drive Airport Transfer Service
At Oman Air, we believe in offering our premium travellers a host of distinctive services that will enhance their travel experience.
Our First and Business Class passengers can now avail of our complimentary Chauffeur Drive airport transfer service at select destinations across our network.
With an attentive service that comes with a personal chauffeur, luxury vehicles and speedy door-to-door transfers, you can now travel in comfort and style with Oman Air.
Our complimentary chauffeur drive service is available on both on your outward and return journey when you travel 'From' the following cities and 'To' the eligible cities as shown in the table below:
The chauffeur drive service is offered with our compliments for a fixed distance to and from each airport. However, if you wish to travel further than the fixed distance, we can arrange for this at a charge that you would pay directly to the chauffeur.
To book this service, simply contact the local Oman Air office or your travel agent at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure.
The Chauffeur Drive service is offered at the following cities.
|Paris||Charles de Gaulle International Airport||Within 50 Kms|
|Frankfurt||Frankfurt am Main Airport||Within 50 Kms|
|Munich||Munich International Airport||Within 50 Kms|
|London||London Heathrow Airport||Within 50 Miles|
|Bangkok||Bangkok International Airport||Within 60 Kms|
|Bangalore||Bangalore International Airport||Within 50 Kms|
|Chennai||Chennai International Airport||Within 50 Kms|
|Delhi||Delhi International Airport||Within 50 Kms|
|Hyderabad||Hyderabad International Airport||Within 50 Kms|
|Mumbai||Mumbai International Airport||Within 50 Kms|
|Muscat||Muscat International Airport||Within 60 Kms|
|Colombo||Colombo International Airport||Within 80 Kms|
Terms and Conditions
- Only First and Business Class passengers holding a confirmed ticket on Oman Air are eligible for the complimentary Chauffeur Drive Service. Passengers holding a waitlist ticket on Oman Air or tickets collected on departure at the airport are not eligible for this service.
- The Chauffeur Drive Service is available both, on arrival and departure, only when travelling between Muscat and the destinations listed above or when travelling via Muscat to/from the destinations listed above.
- This service must be booked at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- The Chauffeur Drive Service is available to First and Business Class passengers holding tickets in revenue booking classes P, F, J and C only. Promotional fare tickets (e.g. D Class) are not eligible for this Chauffeur Drive Service. Eligibility of fare for this service may be checked with the local Oman Air office or travel agent at the time of making a flight reservation.
- Redemption tickets, complimentary tickets or complimentary upgrades from Economy Class to Business Class do not qualify for the Chauffeur Drive Service. Passengers holding such tickets are not eligible for the service.
- Chauffeur Drive Service is available on flights operated and marketed by Oman Air. Code share flights with other airline flight number and flights operated by other airlines and marketed by Oman Air are not eligible.
- The Chauffeur Drive is available as a complimentary service within the distance specified at all destinations where the service is offered. Passengers travelling further than the distance specified will have to pay for the excess mileage at the applicable rate informed by Oman Air. This charge for additional mileage has to be paid for by the passenger in the local currency directly to the chauffeur.
- Unaccompanied minors can avail of this service only if accompanied in the car by a parent or guardian.
- The pick-up time for this Chauffeur Drive Service is informed in advance to the passenger by the service provider. This pick up time is not flexible and should be adhered to without exception. The Chauffeur will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes, after which the passenger will be informed and the chauffeur will depart for his next engagement.
- If the Chauffeur Drive Service is not cancelled and the service is made available as per the booking, this service would be considered utilised and cannot be re-booked in conjunction with the same ticket.
- The Chauffeur Drive service is not available to cross international borders.
- The Chauffeur Drive Services are provided by third party service providers. Oman Air is not responsible for the acts or omissions of such third party service providers, or for any deficiency in the facilities and services offered. Specifically, Oman Air has no liability for loss, personal injury, or death incurred during the use of such facilities and services unless such loss, personal injury or death is / are caused solely by Oman Air's negligence.