Oman Air imparts training to members of its staff as well as the general public as part of its dedicated efforts to continuously enhance its standards of quality and safety in all fields of civil aviation. The objective is to further improve the services provided to our valued customers, in addition to increasing the skills of our staff through continuous training. This takes into account factors such as overall customer satisfaction at check-ins, customer services, departure process, baggage issues as well as immigration clearance. Modern, effective training programmes for flight operations, engineering, in-flight or ground services, corporate communications, recruitment or human resources etc, are also being conducted.
The Training centre set up by Oman Air imparts technical training for its crew and is also open to technical crew of other airlines too. Oman Air conducts its own technical training, where students are taught all aspects of aircraft maintenance, repairs and overhaul. Conducting such courses ensures that high standards are maintained as required by Oman Civil Aviation Authority, IATA and other Government Authorities. A number of new courses are being added to the Training Programme to realize the overall growth of the company.
Oman Air plans to extend its training services and has updated its infrastructure to accommodate many training programmes.
The syllabi of training school are approved and accredited by:
- Oman Civil Aviation Authority
- Swiss Air
Quality of Training
We are an ICAO, IATA and ACCO member. All our instructors are approved by IATA and other international bodies.
Vision & Mission
To be a global leader in Aviation training services and promote business excellence, both locally and throughout the Middle East.
- To provide quality training for both our external (commercial) and internal clients.
- Implement global standards in education.
- Commit ourselves to our strategic plan for future need and development.
- Utilise all our resources to maximize the benefits and reach the accolade of our customers.
- No-compromise on customers satisfaction.
- Constantly strive to offer complete solutions to our customer needs.
- Value our long-term customer relations both with Oman Air and with our commercial clients.
- To satisfy the training needs of the organization and the employees.
- To effectively identify and address current and future training needs.
- To utilise available resources (instructors, facilities, training policies, financial & administrative support) to maximum potential.
- To provide the local market with specialised aviation training.
- Establish an internationally recognized training centre.
- To generate income to the company.
- To control training costs, by having in-house training, wherever possible.
Our courses are conducted all year round and feature multi media approach. Our modern, well-equipped Centre is conveniently located close to Muscat International airport. Using Oman Air Training centre to train your staff will definitely bring your company up to the sky with your competitors. By having the facilities close to the airport their stay will be convenient by way of accommodation and amenities.