- Corporate Information
- Corporate Governance
- Our Services
- Awards and Achievements
- Alliances and Partners
- Press Releases
Oman Air Engineering Quality Assurance is committed to providing best practice quality management to ensure continued compliance to Company, Aviation Authority, Customer and Quality Standard requirements.
The QA Section acts in a supportive role for other Engineering Sections to meet and maintain the highest quality and safety standards to ensure:
- Compliance with DGSAS-Oman/EASA/FAA/CAA and other regulatory authorities.
- High quality and safety stands are maintained in all maintenance activities and tasks.
- Implementation of DGSAS-Oman, EASA, FAA, CAA and other regulatory mandated modification requirements.
- Staff development through planned and controlled training programs.
- Continuous improvement through internal evaluation and auditing.
In recognition of our high standards of quality and safety, we are proud to hold the following certifications:
- CAR-145 (DGCAM-Oman)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA-145)
- International Organization for Safety Audits (IOSA)
- Civil Aviation Authorities of Qatar, Sri Lanka, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Bahrain, Kuwait and Jordan.
- Quality Assurance Authorities of:
Air India Express